Acne is not just a teeny weensy problem anymore. It’s a real bummer, but if you know the root cause of acne, it becomes easier to treat them. If you wish to find out the most common reasons that lead to acne breakouts and what kind of acne scar removal treatments can help you, then read on to the end.
We also have a secret pro-tip for you in the end so stay tuned.
1. Age and Genetics
Acne is more common in teenagers and young adults, but it can affect anyone at any age. It’s not just about your hormones or eating habits: genetics play a role too!
If both parents had acne, you were more likely to have it. The genetic components for acne may be different or identical in both parents. For instance, one parent might pass on a hormonal problem that makes your skin acne prone, whilst the other parent might pass on a higher inflammatory reaction to germs or other genetic variables.
2. Excess Oil
Excess oil is the number one cause of acne. If you have oily skin and have been getting breakouts, it’s likely that your sebaceous glands are overactive. When this happens, your body produces too much sebum (oil) and this can lead to acne breakouts.
Too much sebum production is caused by too much sebaceous gland-stimulating hormone (SGSH). This hormone helps regulate how much oil each gland makes at any given time; however, if there are too many glands producing their own version of SGSH at once then they will all start working overtime which will result in more oil being made than needed for healthy skin!
3. Poor Hygiene
Build-up can clog your pores and aggravate acne production easily. To prevent this, follow a proper cleansing routine.
- Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser.
- Use a makeup remover to remove any traces of your face mask or moisturiser before you go to sleep.
- Dry your skin thoroughly after washing, as this will allow it to breathe more easily and prevent breakouts from happening again in the morning if you sweat during exercise or other activities that cause perspiration.
4. Applying the wrong products on your face
There are a lot of products on the market that seem like they’d be great for your face, but they don’t work out so well for you or your skin.
Avoid these ingredients:
- Alcohol: Some ingredients can be drying for the skin and cause it to become inflamed or irritated, leading to acne breakouts in the long run. Alcohol is one such ingredient that can do just that; if you have sensitive skin, try not to use products with alcohol as part of your ingredient list!
- Parabens: This group of preservatives has been linked with irritation and redness in many people’s experiences—especially those who suffer from sensitive skin conditions like rosacea or eczema. Try looking for paraben-free versions instead!
Stress is linked to an increased risk of developing skin issues like acne breakouts. It can cause acne to flare up, worsen and even scar. If you’re experiencing stress in your life, it’s important that you talk about it with a dermatologist. They will be able to help determine what kind of treatments are necessary for your specific case and how to find the best acne scar removal treatment for yourself.
Acne breakouts can be a result of lots of different factors, but they often go away once you treat them. Acne is a common problem that can be caused by many different factors. The good news is, no matter what kind of acne you’re dealing with, there are steps you can take to treat it and prevent future breakouts.
While it is important to know what caused your acne to prevent them in the future, it is also important to know how to remove the scars that the previous breakouts left behind.
So, as promised, here’s the secret tip.
You can turn to acne laser treatment for an effective, safe and long-term solution for acne scars. The acne laser treatment works wonders on all skin types and is dermatologically approved making it safe for use. Simplify your process of acne scar removal by opting for the best acne laser treatment around you
We hope this post has been helpful to you. Acne can be a real pain in the ass, but with proper treatment and care, it should go away soon. If it doesn’t, don’t worry! There are plenty of other options out there that will help get rid of your face blemishes as quickly as possible. To remove any traces of breakouts from your skin, try out the futuristic acne laser treatment to remove your acne scars from your skin forever.